Shower arm extender: To find the right house, you pay attention to the size and quantity of bathrooms. However, you may not always pay attention to the bathroom hardware. If you don’t like your faucets or showerheads, it’s simple to swap them out with new ones. Even in a rental property, you have the option to do this. Adding an extra set of showerheads is a simple remedy. To put it simply, they can make or break a room’s overall aesthetics. Certain adjustable shower arms can be installed on your own, while others require the expertise of a plumber. Following are the best shower arm extender of 2021.
Shower arm extender- Raindance Shower Arm by Hansgrohe:
In terms of design, the Raindance showerhead is minimalist. It has an 8-inch vertical lift and a right-angle bend that swivels left and right to be placed near the wall. It implies that you have a long enough arm when turning. Stretching your arm that high is difficult, to say the very least. Hansgrohe jet rain showerheads, round or square, are compatible with Raindance. The shower arm weighs about 3 pounds.
10.5-inch vertical and a 15-inch reach.
High-quality engineering and construction.
This shower arm is hefty and well-equipped for the task at hand.
- This finish might be brushed nickel or chrome.
- It is made of solid brass with a beautiful finish.
- Its 8-inch height makes it appropriate for tall users.
- It has a 90-degree swivel capability.
- It comes with an escutcheon plate as well.
- In addition, it lifts the showerhead at least 8 inches.
- Because of the weight of the shower arm, care must be taken during installation.
Extra-Long Shower Extension by Purelux
The Purelux shower extension is ideal for bathrooms with a lot of counter space. With this shower arm, you’ll no longer have to rub your body against the wall when taking a shower. It doesn’t add height, but it moves your showerhead a good 16 inches away from the back wall of the bathroom. There are three color possibilities for the shower arm’s base, stainless steel, to match your bathroom decor. Anti-corrosion and salt-water resistance has been tested on the Purelux.
Weight: 10.7 ounces.
- The design of this shower head extender is basic and elegant.
- It means that you can use it with various showerheads from different brands.
- It’s beautiful and functional because of its simplistic design Due to the threaded shank.
- Stainless steel construction.
- To prevent leaks, it is more durable.
- Large shower heads can fit in the shower.
- Installation is lengthy.
G-Promise shower head:
It’s a 7-inch straight tube that’s both simple and sophisticated. You’ll need to remove the showerhead to install the new arm. It is then time to connect a new extension to the already in place arm. There’s no need to wait around for hours or days to get the job done. Despite its small size, this product is manufactured of solid brass and is leak-proof to avoid any surprises. This one is the best shower arm extender.
7 inches in length
Solid brass is the material of choice.
- Some even elected to install it in all of their bathrooms.
- For those who want a simple look, this is a great option.
- Even the manufacturer backs its product with a lifetime warranty.
- Assembled in a matter of minutes.
- Teflon and a wrench are included.
- The brass substance is quite durable.
- It cannot be changed.
Extension for Aqua Elegante 10-Inch Shower Arm in Brass:
Adjust the height of the Aqua Elegante extension as appropriate. If you need to move it up or down 10 inches, you can do so. In addition to adjusting the shower head’s height and angle, you may also modify the arm’s length. High-quality swivel joints and brass construction make this a robust piece. Durable knobs are included on each limb to prevent leaks and ruptures. This one is also the best shower arm extender.
10 inches in length
All of the above colors are available.
Adjustable with knobs as a feature.
- Brass with a bronze, nickel, or chrome finish.
- Arm may be fitted onto existing hardware for a quick and easy installation.
- Teflon tape is supplied, and the maker promises a 5-year warranty if you ever need it.
- Because it can be used in both indoor and outdoor showers, you will utilize it.
- Five-year warranty.
- Resistant materials are required.
- With knobs, it can be adjusted.
- There are a variety of finishes to choose from.
- Some reviewers reported that the knobs were leaking.
Adjustable Shower Arm Extension by WaterPoint:
Allows you to adjust your shower head’s height, angle, and level with this shower arm extension’s free-spinning locking collar. The wingnuts on each end of this shower extender arm are what sets it apart from the rest. Using these wingnuts, family members of various heights can customize the showerhead’s location to meet their own needs. This one is the best shower arm extender.
11.3-inch overall height.
Polished chrome in various shades.
- Solid brass is the material of choice.
- Feature(s) Designed for a lot of tweaking.
- All users will find it simple to fine-tune
- The wingnuts may come loose when you move without loosening them first.
Choose a shower arm extender that’s easy to install, has a minimum 10-year warranty, and is reasonably priced. Nobody likes to make their life more complicated. Therefore we’ll let you decide on the length, material, and style. The purchase of a shower extension arm is a wise one. Your tallest and smallest members of your family will be able to get a better shower experience thanks to this accessory.
How can I adjust the shower arm’s height and angle?
The shower height can be adjusted by turning the lowest screw on the arms.
How should the shower arm be finished?
Using a shower arm to add visual interest to a modern bathroom design.
Is the adjustable shower arm compatible with any showerhead?
Yes, you can use the adjustable arm with any showerhead compatible with the product.
Read also: Choosing a pressure washer Menards Is PSI or GPM More Important?